Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept reservations at the restaurant?
Yes! Nottinghams accepts Online Reservations, only. (Sorry, no phone reservations)
- A credit Card authorization is required for larger parties (and all reservations on holidays)
- Reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Parties of 1 to 25 may book online. If you have more than 25, or have any special needs, please contact our Banquet Manager at (909) 963-6432 or NottinghamsBanquets@gmail.com.
- Please see cancellation policy below
- We close our dinner reservations at 5:00 pm. After that, we only accept walk-ins.
- Our upstairs area is all open seating (i.e. seat yourself, "first come, first served"), so you don't need reservations!
What is your cancellation policy?
Tables will only be held for 15 minutes after reservation time. Please call if you are running late. Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours prior to your reservation time (even though our reservation system says 24 hours). Parties of 12 to 19: $50 Fee charged for No Shows. Parties of 20 or more: $100 Fee charged for No Shows. (Holidays: Parties of 1 to 11: $50 Fee charged for No Shows.)
Do you have an elevator?
We're sorry, we do not have an elevator to our second floor, but you can enjoy all the same amenities downstairs as upstairs, plus more! If you have difficulty with stairs, we suggest using our back staircase, as it is easier to come up. If you would like to come upstairs, but can not make it up the stairs, please just let us know and we will accommodate you..
Do you allow pets?
Yes! We allow your well-behaved, leashed pet to dine with us on our patio, May through October. Please note, however, aggressive or excessively barking dogs will be asked to leave. Dogs, other than service dogs, are not allowed inside the restaurant. Thanks for your understanding!
Do you have internet access?
Yes, we offer free wireless access at the hotel and restaurant. Please ask your server for the current password.